Enjoyed making my cup of Americano in the morning. I bought some supplies at Walmart in Kenora in the morning. first time in a shop since I left Victoria - Yolanda had made sure I was well supplied for the journey. Prior to breaks in Fort Frances and Atikokan, I stopped at Nestor Falls to stretch my legs and was greeted by two groups of people - one was very curious about how the trailer worked and how it got bigger than it appeared because surely it was too small inside for me and the other was had just bought one like mine except a couple of years older that he got in the summer to go see the recent eclipse from Oregon.
Saturday, September 23, 2017
Gr@y & Blue Fall Road Trip 12
It is raining and warm and I can hear thunder off in the distance. I'm at the Dawson Trail - Chippewa campground in Quetico Provincial Park. The site is just across from the lake shore site that we stayed at on our bike ride in 2016. It has been a wonderful day of memories of that ride through this area. The gentle roll and of road as it makes its way through this wetland makes the drive as enjoyable as it was to ride.
Enjoyed making my cup of Americano in the morning. I bought some supplies at Walmart in Kenora in the morning. first time in a shop since I left Victoria - Yolanda had made sure I was well supplied for the journey. Prior to breaks in Fort Frances and Atikokan, I stopped at Nestor Falls to stretch my legs and was greeted by two groups of people - one was very curious about how the trailer worked and how it got bigger than it appeared because surely it was too small inside for me and the other was had just bought one like mine except a couple of years older that he got in the summer to go see the recent eclipse from Oregon.
This was not a great day for wildlife photography although I did manage to see the usual suspects - Ring-billed Gulls (above), Mallards, King Fisher, Turkey Vultures, Mergansers, Red Winged Blackbirds, Northern Flickers, and Canada Geese.
Enjoyed making my cup of Americano in the morning. I bought some supplies at Walmart in Kenora in the morning. first time in a shop since I left Victoria - Yolanda had made sure I was well supplied for the journey. Prior to breaks in Fort Frances and Atikokan, I stopped at Nestor Falls to stretch my legs and was greeted by two groups of people - one was very curious about how the trailer worked and how it got bigger than it appeared because surely it was too small inside for me and the other was had just bought one like mine except a couple of years older that he got in the summer to go see the recent eclipse from Oregon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment