This morning Dave and I went on a great walk from their place through the Sugarbowl and down to the Oldman River here in Lethbridge. Some of wildlife spotted were Downy Woodpecker (below top), Mouring Dove, Great Blue Heron, American Goldfinch, Eurasion Collared Dove, Cape May Warbler (below middle)
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Gr@y & Blue Fall Road Trip 03
Arrival at Elkwater found a great spot nearby with a view of the lake at Firerock Campground in Cypress Hills Provincial Park. The site had power which allows for charging the trailer battery but more importantly allows me to charge the computer so that I can edit photos. The site also has heated plumbed washrooms with showers - bonus! It is windy and overcast so it will be a cold night tonight.
This morning Dave and I went on a great walk from their place through the Sugarbowl and down to the Oldman River here in Lethbridge. Some of wildlife spotted were Downy Woodpecker (below top), Mouring Dove, Great Blue Heron, American Goldfinch, Eurasion Collared Dove, Cape May Warbler (below middle)
It would have been great to stay longer but I did get a chance to see Dave's carpentry shop - quite the enterprise.
This morning Dave and I went on a great walk from their place through the Sugarbowl and down to the Oldman River here in Lethbridge. Some of wildlife spotted were Downy Woodpecker (below top), Mouring Dove, Great Blue Heron, American Goldfinch, Eurasion Collared Dove, Cape May Warbler (below middle)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment